:: Re: [unSYSTEM] #NSA #PRISM #Hadoop …
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Amir Taaki
A: unsystem
Asunto: Re: [unSYSTEM] #NSA #PRISM #Hadoop #Bitcoin @BTCFoundation
The internet functions because of network integrity. When we start to
give preference to traffic, censor websites or corrupt domain names
then we affect network integrity in a huge way. It really distorts the
effectiveness of these systems and undermines their potential for
empowerment.

Corruption seeps in. It wedges its foot in the door and then pushes
and pushes. Regulation is ALWAYS a creeping thing.

Bitcoin needs no single point of failure to protect the integrity of
the network.

Bitcoin needs to remain neutral and uncensored. Otherwise the
potential for egregious abuse will open up, and the neutrality of the
network will be lost causing distortions in the functioning of Bitcoin.