:: [unSYSTEM] #NSA #PRISM #Hadoop #Bit…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Mike Gogulski
A: System undo crew
Temas antiguos: Re: [unSYSTEM] (no subject)
Asunto: [unSYSTEM] #NSA #PRISM #Hadoop #Bitcoin @BTCFoundation
This all goes to prove, in my mind and the minds of some others around
me, that even nominal control of the canonical Bitcoin codebase needs to
be wrested away, by hook or by crook, from @BTCFoundation, and
especially from Gavin and Garzik, and/or supplanted by something else.

libbitcoin is one possibility, Amir, but as we've discussed the license
is limiting and there needs to be a native C API rather than C++.

Bits of Proof is also doing interesting work:
http://bitsofproof.com/?page_id=34 (see resources section)