:: Re: [Bricolabs] Book recommendation…
Inizio della pagina
Autore: Ian
To: Bricolabs
Oggetto: Re: [Bricolabs] Book recommendations... BricoLibs?
Hi

> I don't see why to use an open wiki when we already have a quite bad

experience before of losing everything done -- seems counter-productive!

I think 'lost' is kind of interesting word on the net. The old wiki is here
in both markdown and html format

https://github.com/Bricolabs/Bricowiki

so could be imported into this new one if there is interest?. ACL lists are
also enabled. The idea of allowing a log in based wiki is interesting but
would involve some development work to actually pull the mailing list
login/password combo automatically into the new wiki. I am not sure if/when
I will find the time to do that (not being lazy just realistic)

Regards