:: Re: [Bricolabs] FINAL READER CALL: …
Góra strony
Autor: Jerneja Rebernak
Dla: Bricolabs
Temat: Re: [Bricolabs] FINAL READER CALL: basic brico question: the GLUE
hi bricos,

ciao Jaromil...nice to read you. i am sure you are much aware of the fact
that it is often as difficult to seek answers as to pose questions.
There is a thread or perhaps not, to the openness of the network, of its
relations and many reflections, which come by.

me and John gave ourselves few tasks, one of it was finding the thread, or
better, we decided to call it glue, to narrate relations, being in constant
flux between a network. of course of those who respond to it. These lines,
stories can only pretend to mimic histories of the network that is not 'its
history', it would be impossible to map multiplicities of campfires and
star-nights out there. it would be more like seeking out the origin of the
universe.

We are looking for these simple conversations and connections, and not
pretending to be illuminated by the past as in history.
Often as imaginary as real, putting eyes ( I can't possibly call it just a
face if I refer to bricolabs) to a name is not that immediate. threads are
conversations, spontaneous moments in time, threaded resonances (affective
also)

and infinity of possibilities - for example the haikus/which Asbesto sent
has shown a very interesting narrative, which for me is reflecting a good
essence of Bricolabs mailing list...but I reckon that automated generation
of text cannot just be it. but its frame is pure logic of the code and hats
down to that. so what else is there, imperceptible lists, nodes,
cells...and is just intriguing.
and yes! hope to see you soon again J.
Jerneja