:: Re: [Bricolabs] FINAL READER CALL: …
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Jaromil
A: Bricolabs
Assumpte: Re: [Bricolabs] FINAL READER CALL: basic brico question: the GLUE
On Tue, 28 May 2013, John Hopkins wrote:

> Of course, a decent strategy for this reductive process is to 'yield
> space' -- that is to simply allow for what is to express itself by
> standing far back and/or simply becoming a participant. In this case,
> we shall have to leave large expanses of blank space to reflect the
> dominance of silence in the extremely long (or perhaps short!) tail of
> the 'network'...

just like it is the mistery that actually creates an economy

and breathing in silence that binds people together in a room

:)
> Those who are speaking, connecting, are indeed the glue: what would
> brico be in total silence? Finding the resonances that allows us to
> experience one another requires what is always a faltering expression
> of our presence. What more might we do in this life?

the more I learn to do things better, the more I ask myself what less I
can do :) this yeld space statement you make is a good way to put it,
yet its true things somehow need to be communicated. Just hoping
Bricolabs stays as a campfire :)

> If you know your history
> Then you would know where you're coming from

yea, more or less, the hackmeeting :^) BTW we're having the 16th or 17th
(can't remember anymore) edition next week in Cosenza, many of us will
be there again, closer to Africa than to Europe
http://it.hackmeeting.org
http://astio.ciotoni.net/hk0x10/hk0x10_a_tveye7_orange_null.pdf with
thanks to the folks at http://verdebinario.org for hosting it in Cosenza

> (maybe we are all Buffalo Soldiers ... in our own way)

hugs