:: Re: [Bricolabs] FINAL READER CALL: …
Góra strony
Autor: Kruno Jost
Dla: Bricolabs
Temat: Re: [Bricolabs] FINAL READER CALL: basic brico question: the GLUE
Giuliano Djahjah Bonorandi from Rio suggested that Felipe, who I met
2006 I guess, is opening a list called bricolabs. Djahjah and me were
doing free radio hacks and media interventions and many other "free
culture" related activities, including recycling old technology for CB
instruments.

And that is how we met Jerneja, wasn’t it? That was a question we were
trying to answer on Naissar :)

BEst

Kruno