:: Re: [Bricolabs] FINAL READER CALL: …
Inizio della pagina
Autore: yto lab
To: Bricolabs
Oggetto: Re: [Bricolabs] FINAL READER CALL: basic brico question: the GLUE
I share the list for a couple of years. I do not post much because my
English is beginner. But I'm always trying to follow the thread of the
conversation. I would have loved participate this year in Pixelache, but I
had other commitments. I want to congratulate you, I have visited the site
and I followed the meeting and I think it's great. Best wishes!