:: Re: [Bricolabs] FINAL READER CALL:
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Brian Degger
A: Bricolabs
Asunto: Re: [Bricolabs] FINAL READER CALL:
*Jaromil Transmediale 2006, *
*James met at Access Space with my new eeepc in late Jan 2008,*
* Tapio July 2008 Singapore ISEA at fo.am Luminous Green, *
*Efe Efe at Futureeverything 2010,*
* joined the bricolist 18 Feb 2009 just after meeting Rob at James/Access
Spaces IMDE "Benchmarking Digitally Engaged Communities" workshop.*
Have probably been 1 degree of separation away from a brico since 2002.
*
*