:: Re: [Bricolabs] after festival, ho…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Felipe Fonseca
A: brico
Assumpte: Re: [Bricolabs] after festival, how was Bricolabs activity in Pixelache ?
Hey all,

I'm also in the process of getting back home - realised a couple hours
ago that since wednesday last week I've been sleeping every night in a
different place (only repeated at Tapio's, but it wasn't consecutive
nights). Am now in São Paulo, and will hopefully get back to Ubatuba
tomorrow or saturday.

I want to thank everyone who was involved with the pixel-brico
connection. Not only those of you who were there last week (as I already
tried to express f2f), but also everyone who tried to connect somehow,
who joined discussions and IRC meetings. It's always a good thing to
find that the brico-smell is still around (right, James?)

Pixelache crew was very welcoming and had shown lots of patience with
our sometimes messy way of making decisions, commit and communicate.

Great to be close to you, Bricos! Fragmented conversations and dreamlike
memories in a separate chapter. But also purposeless spaces, getting
people to stop talking fundish, replace statements for open questions
and reflecting upon the very role of festivals, exhibitions, meetings, etc.

Next step: Ubatuba, late october. Who's coming?

efe