:: [Bricolabs] Fwd: participant info p…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Victoria Sinclair
Aan: Bricolabs startup mailinglist
Onderwerp: [Bricolabs] Fwd: participant info pixelache-bricolabs-cultura viva 17th May (for bricoreader too)
Hi all

as you know we have the Frenetic Little Lab of Communications sessions set
for Friday at Pixelache.   We will be online all day in the bricolabs irc
- from about 10am Helsinki time - which is 8am British Summer Time  #bricolabs
at irc webchat freenode .    There will also be a google hangout planned
for that time for approx 90 mins.

Then at 2pm Helsinki time we will have another Google hangout. This is
scheduled to last approx 2 hours as participants in Helsinki have to leave
the venue, but we have the possibilities to continue beyond that...and
indeed to re-convene on 21st May from La Paz.

If you have any questions regarding participant info (can send attachment
of details as it is not cutting and pasting properly into this post),
content of sessions or times please contact vickysinclair@???
If you would still like to join but have not yet tested google hangout or
have any technical questions, please contact alejoduque@???

looking forward to seeing you on friday distant bricos!
vx

--
Victoria Sinclair
www.ethicalsolutions23.wordpress.com