:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Fwd: RT posts vid wi…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Amir Taaki
A: unsystem
Temas nuevos: [unSYSTEM] libbitcoin + debian = <3
Asunto: Re: [unSYSTEM] Fwd: RT posts vid with stateless wonder in Bradley Manning T-shirt, 15k views so far
I also have good news to share: Debian is going to put libbitcoin in
their repos. It'll reach many Linux distributions like Mint, Ubuntu, ...
because of this. I've got a new website courtesy of Jaromil:

http://libbitcoin.dyne.org

Check out the tutorial.

Good news article. Got the project's message out well.