:: [Bricolabs] best hacks
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Molly Hankwitz
A: Bricolabs startup mailinglist
Assumpte: [Bricolabs] best hacks
hello,
allow me to introduce myself. i am a renegade scholar and writer/media
artist. i am doing some research for an event at which i have been invited
to speak at san francisco state university june 1 and 2 (will post link
soon) on my topic of 'best hacks'. i'm wanting to include (and expand) upon
definitions of hacker away from ++only++ boys do it, great hacks to perhaps
other kinds of pursuits which would be seen as hacking - hacks - hacktivism
- hackitecture. i know the usual rank of suspects...please be creative and
if you have a best hack - send me a link or somewhere i can find some
documentation.
thank you.

molly
--

Molly Hankwitz, PhD/Writer/Media Artist

Instructor/Training Coordinator - Community Technology Network,
www.ctnbayarea.org