:: [Bricolabs] NEED BRICOLIST ARCHIVES…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: asbesto
À: brico
Sujet: [Bricolabs] NEED BRICOLIST ARCHIVES from beginning to December 2007 NOW!

This is my last resort,

I need the bricolab list archives from the beginning (around
2006) to December 2007, in mailbox format!

Can someone help me?

DEADLINE for this: 1 HOUR

if someone send me this in 1 hour, Bricolab installation at
Pixelache will be complete, if not... the first 2 years will be
almost missing ! :(

HELP!!!!

--
[ ::::::::: 73 de IW9HGS : http://freaknet.org/asbesto ::::::::::: ]
[ Freaknet Medialab :: Poetry Hacklab : Dyne.Org :: Radio Cybernet ]