:: Re: [unSYSTEM] IMEI number on mobil…
Página Inicial
Autor: Pavol Luptak
Para: System undo crew
Assunto: Re: [unSYSTEM] IMEI number on mobile phones
And another two interesting things:

1. 3G SIM card can be cracked/cloned (!) (and Mr. Karsten Nohl will show us at
OHM2013):

    SIM card exploitation – by [2]Karsten Nohl

The protection pretense of SIM cards is based on the understanding that
they have never been exploited. This talk ends this myth of unbreakable
SIM cards and illustrates that the cards –like any other computing
system– are plagued by implementation and configuration bugs.

2. 5 Russian-Made Surveillance Technologies Used in the West
http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2013/05/russian-surveillance-technologies/

check the section "Mobile Phone Interception", especially:

According to a product description, AIBIS is able to intercept up to eight incoming and outgoing mobile phone calls “with any type of encryption, in real-time.” It can also “work with moving and driving targets, providing fast, reliable interception, interrogation, data analysis, IMSI/IMEI catching and selective jamming of GSM traffic in the area.”

Pavol