:: Re: [Bricolabs] Pixelache events - …
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Armin Medosch
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: brico
Aihe: Re: [Bricolabs] Pixelache events - it's coming together
Hi,

I am also coming to Pixelache. On Friday I will chair the panel on open
development.

On Thursday, before the keynote, I will do a Fields Q & A Session.
Fields is the title of an exhibition that will happen in 2014 in Riga,
co-curated by me and RIXC. I hope that the theme/s of this exhibition
will strongly resonate with brico-themes. I am planning something
special for the Helsinki Q & A session. I will do a short presentation
at the start and then I hope there will be lots ideas and proposals
coming from you. Here is some more info
http://www.pixelache.ac/fields/

see you there
all best