:: Re: [unSYSTEM] IMEI number on mobil…
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Juraj Bednar
To: System undo crew
Betreff: Re: [unSYSTEM] IMEI number on mobile phones
Hi,

> What about getting say 15 IMSI/SIMs and using one set of 5 at home, one
> set of 5 at work and one set of 5 on the go, or just alternating randomly?
> This really feels like we or someone needs to redesign a new type of
> system for calls/phones, this system feels like it's compromised beyond
> the point of recovery.

What I am really interested is data plan. 15 IMSIs with 500MB of data
each is 15*€6=€90 here. And you need to take care of (and recharge
credit on 15 SIMs).

Which would mean that it certainly is possible, but I would not want
to do the changing manually, cloning is not possible with 3G and
even if I solved this problem somehow, it's a solution for a total
nerd. I don't want my friends to be tracked either. And not only because
when we meet, we all can be fingerprinted and tied together...

> I think Mike Hearn type bitcoin micropayment
> channel setup for roaming onto Wifi to create a mesh network would be
> ideal, but the problem is user adoption. Perhaps it could work in a
> bitcoin-popular city like Berlin or Bratislava?

Bitcoin is popular in Bratislava, but we don't have mesh network. Yes,
that's our problem, we should try to do it. I'll talk to people from
Blava.net (the closest thing to user-run city-wide wifi network).

J.