:: [unSYSTEM] The Liberator - dawn of …
Página Inicial
Autor: Jaromil
Para: System undo crew
Tópicos Antigos: Re: [unSYSTEM] IMEI number on mobile phones
Assunto: [unSYSTEM] The Liberator - dawn of wiki weapons

dear Cody,

On Wed, 08 May 2013, Cody R Wilson wrote:

>    Events are on the march.
>    [1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drPz6n6UXQY
>    I'll be expecting a few of you to print this. Send pics for BTC.

regarding the enormous media coverage that your project got (congrats!)
I can well relate to this post on Hackaday
http://hackaday.com/2013/05/06/the-first-3d-printed-gun-has-been-fired-and-i-dont-care/

still I give you the merit of being a sincere maker with a project in
mind and that project happened to be extremely appealing to the media
discourse. But it is also an old philosophical discourse and it become
obvious how contemporary media is unable to articulate it well.

ciao

--
http://jaromil.dyne.org
GPG: B2D9 9376 BFB2 60B7 601F 5B62 F6D3 FBD9 C2B6 8E39