:: Re: [Bricolabs] A final call for th…
Kezdőlap
Szerző: Jerneja Rebernak
Dátum:
Címzett: Bricolabs
Tárgy: Re: [Bricolabs] A final call for the Brico-Reader
Dear all,

Vicky yes, we are eager to hear more about present-future bricoconnections.

and thanks everyone who replyied so far. Asbesto, consider that the
history of poetry hacklab is very valuable and we are eager to know more
about it.

as i am traveling still, it will take me some time, but I will come back to
you with some questions. and yes, I am so grateful I could visit your
museum in Sicily. looking forward to the exhibit!!!

if anyone has any suggestions/notes/inputs concerning the bricoreader now
is the time..

salut
Jerneja