:: Re: [Bricolabs] A final call for th…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: asbesto
A: Bricolabs
Asunto: Re: [Bricolabs] A final call for the Brico-Reader
Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 01:55:52PM -0600, John Hopkins wrote:

> Greets bricoleurs --

> that we should put out a final call for any/all brico-related texts
> -- and especially, if you might generate brief texts about what
> bricolab is to you, what it might mean for your practice (praxis!),

> We want the Brico-Reader to be a holistic snap-shot of what we are in the moment!

I will write something but... what to write? I'm a little
confused :)

What's the deadline for this? I'm too involved in our 28 April
exibithion, that's sucking all our efforts...

ps. http://museo.freaknet.org/it/invasioni-digitali/ - english
only, sorry!

--
[ ::::::::: 73 de IW9HGS : http://freaknet.org/asbesto ::::::::::: ]
[ Freaknet Medialab :: Poetry Hacklab : Dyne.Org :: Radio Cybernet ]