:: Re: [Bricolabs] Briconnections - re…
Inizio della pagina
Autore: Jerneja Rebernak
To: Kruno Jost
CC: Felipe Fonseca, alejo duque, maja kohek, James Wallbank, Kasia Molga, Bricolabs startup mailinglist, ivan henriques
Oggetto: Re: [Bricolabs] Briconnections - remote links - Morning session
...notes from Sicily

here I am sending you Asbesto contribution for the exhibition and the idea
of the Bricolabs archive corner also to allow you to comment further the
haiku idea and composition of the space where this would be shown and to
continue the idea of the archive corner which we discussed on irc.

thank you Kruno and Kasia for collecting everything together.
Ciao!