:: [Bricolabs] remote sessions helsink…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Victoria Sinclair
Temas nuevos: [Bricolabs] asian bricos [was: remote sessions helsinki]
Asunto: [Bricolabs] remote sessions helsinki
hey bricos
quick email to see if any of you would like to participate in the remote
sessions at 11am and 4pm helsinki time on 17th may as part of
pixelache?     we have two major nodes - helsinki and la paz, bolivia and
time-wise the more eura/asia friendly time seems to be the 11am, and then
the la paz/latino groups will join in the 4pm.    We are trying to make a
little late night hub in a cafe/restaurant in la paz to make the connection
as 'global' as possible but that is still to be confirmed.

one of the main aspects of the panels will be to assist bricos and other
groups to network and map each other with a respect to low tech, grass
roots problem solving and knowledge sharing. it would be really great if
bricos could be on hand with their case studies and projects at hand to
offer some orgs who really like the sound of the smell of bricos but maybe
need some contexts.

participating orgs will be sharing some outlines of what they do and links
so we don't spend the whole time feeling like we are in a speed
dating/speed-networking token environment.....we don't have long - approx 1
hour per session until people autonomously arrange their next encounters

so - in true brico style we have a bit of a deadline that we aren't really
going to make with the list of participants in the sessions but we have a
lovely group together to far.
11am finland time
we have helsinki crew (please do confirm helsinki physical participants) -
if you can make it
but we have bronac, alejo, felipe and??
HONF - Indonesia
Atteqa - Pakistan
Cultura Viva early morning La Paz people
Southern Voices,UK
plus some contributions from Intention One Earth in Australia

4pm
Helsinki group - please confirm again who will be participating - its a
long day for you
La Paz Cultura Viva from across Latin America delegates
1 group Guatemala - delegate is from 13 lunas but representing 2 labs in
Xela and Lago Atitlan
Eleven Mexico
Casa B Bogota plus affiliates
probably Southern Voices UK as well
(NB the afternoon session will be in Spanish/Portunol and English,the
morning in English)

Also it looks likely that we will do a session on 21st may from la paz
looking at economic solidarity/alternative currency and non proprietary
software for network development in grass roots communities. please get
in touch if you would like to be involved

Please, it would be great if we could bring in some more bricos esp to the
second session.      We will be sending out a 'how to' re the streaming
technology and set up and to have a couple more brico nodes sharing their
knowledge would be really nice

please get in touch if you would like to be involved. would be really nice
to connect again....vickysinclair@???

vx
--
Victoria Sinclair