:: Re: [unSYSTEM] NK
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Juraj Bednar
À: System undo crew
CC: unsystem@lists.dyne.org
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] NK
Lots of countries disallow forex. Let's leave the mining to miners that want to do it wherever they are and ship transactions.

Forex was illegal in Czechoslovakia during communism, yet all the time I got out from inter-city bus, there were illegal traders.

I don't want to downplay the importance of security. Of course if the penalty for forex trades is work camp or prison and it's really enforced, it means it needs to be really "stealth". But it seems that people always find a way to do what's good for them.

In this situation, trust in ordinary people and their fabulous ability to choose and achieve things for themselves is all that's left. The state won't help them. And if it is actively fighting against their wishes, they interpret it as weird irregularity and will work around it. At least I hope so, otherwise I have no idea how to help them.

J.