:: [Frei0r] Unable to do git clone fro…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Janne Liljeblad
A: Minimalistic plugin API for video effects
Assumpte: [Frei0r] Unable to do git clone from dyne.org
Hi,

Now that we have new release (thanks to everyone involved) I thought
I'd do some coding on Frei0r again.

But I was unable to clone the current Frei0r from dyne.org, I got:
---
janne@janne-KX557AA-UUW-a6521-sc:~/codes/freior-dev/pulltest$ git
clone git://git.dyne.org/frei0r.git
Cloning into 'frei0r'...
fatal: unable to connect to git.dyne.org:
git.dyne.org[0: 108.162.194.215]: errno=Connection timed out
git.dyne.org[1: 108.162.195.215]: errno=Connection timed out
---
The situation has been the same for a few months I believe.

I cloned Frei0r from ddennedy and will be doing my work on top of
that, but I think it would be good to know if dyne.org git is no
longer available, or if there is some problem and it should be fixed.

Janne