:: Re: [Bricolabs] IRC, Tomorrow
Kezdőlap
Szerző: Felipe Fonseca
Dátum:
Címzett: brico
Tárgy: Re: [Bricolabs] IRC, Tomorrow
Hi all

Some people showed up, but then I had to leave. Heavy rains in Ubatuba,
my wife was kept from coming back home because of the flood, daughter
was needing my attention as well as a room with a leak in the ceiling. I
had to leave the chat. I don't know whether John and Vicky discussed
anything. Tomorrow I'll skype Vicky regarding preparations for remote
sessions during Pixelache around 6PM GMT. We could try IRC again at 8PM
GMT, to discuss conference and some other things. I'll be online, if the
weather allows.

efe