:: [Bricolabs] IRC, Tomorrow
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Felipe Fonseca
A: Bricolabs startup mailinglist
Asunto: [Bricolabs] IRC, Tomorrow
Hi all

Now really back in Ubatuba, surrounded by boxes, tired but relieved.
Already thinking of having more of you to visit us here. Keep in mind
we're planning an event for october/november this year, let's see how it
evolves.

Anyway, we have another IRC meeting tomorrow evening (GMT 8PM). Topic of
the week: we should start detailing the Bricolabs conference on 17th of
May. Vicky will try to be online tomorrow as well (I asked her to help
organising the remote sessions during Pixelache).

See/read you tomorrow then: freenode, #bricolabs.

efe