:: [Bricolabs] Bioconstruction and Wat…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Paula Vélez
A: Bricolabs
Asunto: [Bricolabs] Bioconstruction and Waterlabs
Hola Bricos,

By the way... We are sending today all the application looking for
foundings to an ONG.
But we are not sure to have it and we are still looking for volontaires,
experts in bioconstruction, water, solar energy and wind energy.

Here is a kind of small blog to explain the idea... but if there are people
interest to read the budget, the planning for 10 moths of construction cool
workshops in the caribean...
if you think you can bring ideas, help, good energy... and if also you know
an organisation that could be interested,

please ask me all the documentation.

http://bibliotecamariamulatalectora.tumblr.com
http://bibliotecamariamulatalectora.tumblr.com/texto-green-pilot-house

Vanessa, you are also very welcome to come this year. We appreciate a lot
your work and how you documented your home construction.

Big kisses,

Paula