:: Re: [Bricolabs] question - is brico…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Jaromil
À: Bricolabs
Sujet: Re: [Bricolabs] question - is bricolabs/pixelache bugging you?
On Wed, 06 Feb 2013, Felipe Fonseca wrote:

> Hi all
>
> It just hit me that some members of Bricolabs mailing list may not
> want to be involved with the Pixelache Programme. If anyone thinks
> we should create another mailing list for these discussions and
> documentation, please let me know either via the mailing list or in
> PVT.

For one that is not involved and still here, I don't mind at all and I'm
happy to read something is rolling. While I'm in a mourning and somehow
letargic period, its comfortable to read your presence in my inbox now
and then. I'm also happy we could fix the mailinglist situation on our
server in time for this initiative to rely on it.

At last, one thing is so cool about digital space, is that there is
space for everyone to be there and to choose what to give attention and
what not. So long, good luck with Pixelache and keep us posted!

ciao