:: Re: [Frei0r] Medians filter added
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Dan Dennedy
To: Minimalistic plugin API for video effects
CC: lac
Betreff: Re: [Frei0r] Medians filter added
On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 11:48 AM, Marko Cebokli <s57uuu@???> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> just pushed a filter that implements several median-type filters.
>
> Among other things, I have used code from here:
>
> http://nomis80.org/ctmf.html
>
> It uses SSE among other things. I hope it won't break the compile system...
> It compiles well on my OpenSuse system.
> Shoud there arise problems on other systemsl, I will need some help!
> If it won't be possible to solve that, I can then remove the SSE code and
> leave only plain C - but that would be a pity, since it is quite slow anyway.
>
> Marko Cebokli

The asm compiles fine for me on OS X (not a big surprise), but there
might be some distros that compile for i386 that break.

Please change the functions in small_medians.h to be static. Also,
please do not use an all numeric string parameter; that is abusing the
rules. Either make a meaningful set of values like cross5, sq3x3, etc.
or map them into the double [0,1] range.

--
+-DRD-+