:: Re: [Bricolabs] Bricolache/Pixelabs
Kezdőlap
Szerző: Felipe Fonseca
Dátum:
Címzett: brico
Tárgy: Re: [Bricolabs] Bricolache/Pixelabs
Nice. I think we should try to hook up on IRC (freenode, #bricolabs)
this sunday (what time is good for you? I am currently in GMT-2) for a
loose brainstorming session. I reckon a lot of people will be already
offline by then, so early january sounds more feasible for
decision-making and concrete plans.

John, I hear you - remote conferencing is something we've been trying to
become savvy in, we'll definitely try something for may.

efe