:: Re: [Bricolabs] brico-meeting @pixe…
Kezdőlap
Szerző: Rob van Kranenburg
Dátum:
Címzett: Bricolabs
Tárgy: Re: [Bricolabs] brico-meeting @pixelache 2013 - discuss/apply NOW
hello all,

great discussion, would love to contribute later, did not make it yesterday, but will be in helsinki in may, i think yes it is time for a strategic discussion of how strong or not 'we' are to start saying goodbye to institutionalised forms of knowledge and learning, and if we can advise that to young people,

greetings, rob