:: [Bricolabs] [Fwd: Cerchiamo candida…
Página Principal
Autor: xname
Para: Bricolabs
Assunto: [Bricolabs] [Fwd: Cerchiamo candidati per workshop grundtvig]
hello brics

10 days workshop in rome
all expenses paid for participants
ethics, politics and techniques of computer recycling ...

feel free to forward
xname

Subject: Cerchiamo candidati per workshop grundtvig
From:    "Nicolas Denis" <nicolas.denis@???>
Date:    Mon, December 3, 2012 12:45 pm
To:      "xname" <root@???>

Dear friends,

I write you because a project I presented with my cooperative has been
accepted, and now I'm looking for participants.

It will be a 10 days long workshop for adult European citizens that will
take place 50 kilometers from Rome, in the middle of February, and will
focus on the reuse of computers with many practical labs concerning not
only technical issues.

Our aim is to activate people, but also to bring enthusiast hacktivists
together to strengthen networks.

I attach a short presentation of it, and the application form.

Please, help me to find candidates.
Feel free to forward this mail to whoever might be interested.

All the best!

Nicolas

--
Nicolas Denis - Socio Lavoratore - Settore vendite - Cooperazione
Soc. Coop a r.l. Binario Etico - Iscrizione all'Albo delle Società