:: Re: [Frei0r] 5 Cairo based plugins,…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Dan Dennedy
A: Minimalistic plugin API for video effects
Asunto: Re: [Frei0r] 5 Cairo based plugins, PATCH 7 - cairoblend plugin
On Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 8:08 PM, Janne Liljeblad
<janne.liljeblad@???> wrote:
>> How is this better than the bulk of the existing frei0r mixer2 plugins?
>
> 1) It provides a way to set mix levels between src/dest and change
> that level over time. This is sort of important for users trying
> achieve the exact visual/temporal results they desire.

The idea with frei0r is that you have to combine multiple frei0r
filters/mixers including adjusting the alpha channel. But I do realize
this can be quite awkward, and this filter is more concise and quite
likely better performing than combining 3 frei0r plugins.

> 2) It provides additional useful blend modes

I have not compared them side-by-side, but it would not surprise me,
so fair enough.
--
+-DRD-+