:: Re: [Frei0r] Review Request: Light …
Top Pagina
Auteur: Steinar H. Gunderson
Aan: Minimalistic plugin API for video effects
Onderwerp: Re: [Frei0r] Review Request: Light Graffiti with SSE
On Fri, Nov 02, 2012 at 11:15:46AM +0100, Simon A. Eugster wrote:
> Where I need help is in the CMake and automake files (find out if
> SSE 4.1 is available and enable it). I should also add a runtime
> check ;)

The define you're looking for is probably __SSE4_1__. It's set automatically
by gcc if the right flags are set (-msse4.1 explicitly, or -march=native
when compiling on an SSE4.1 machine).

Note that if you manage to limit yourself to SSE2, you will always be enabled
in 64-bit mode.

/* Steinar */
--
Homepage: http://www.sesse.net/