Til: frei0r
Emne: [Frei0r] Review Request: Light Graffiti with SSE
Morning,

Some time ago I converted the Light Graffiti effect to SSE, resulting in up
to 10-fold speedup. Described here:
http://granjow.net/projects/LightGraffitiSSE.pdf

I finally had time to apply some changes, but I currently cannot test it
(cannot compile MLT). The local build (I used a validator that compared all
the algorithms, could be useful for frei0r in general) works.

Where I need help is in the CMake and automake files (find out if SSE 4.1
is available and enable it). I should also add a runtime check ;)
Currently the code is on github:
https://github.com/Granjow/frei0r/tree/sseLightgraffiti

Will test the rest later, as soon I get MLT and Co. working.

thanks
Simon