:: Re: [Bricolabs] Students win $100K …
Página Principal
Autor: Suzon Fuks
Para: Bricolabs
Assunto: Re: [Bricolabs] Students win $100K for 3-D printer to turn waste plastic into composting toilets, rainwater harvesting systems
Thanks for the information. Great project, very much needed!
If you know other water projects, please let me know.

we are preparing World Water Day 22march 2013, with a symposium on
Waterwheel where projects like this can be presented...(a call will be out
end of November).

For the moment we have 4 nodes: Griffith University in Brisbane Australia,
Sousse University in Tunisia, a public space in Buenos Aires Argentina,
and one of the Five Colleges in Massachusetts (TBC). We are still looking
for other nodes, which will select each a scientist, an artist and an
activist to be part of the selection committee.
Anyone interested? Can you pass on to possible interested people?

Cheers

Suzon