:: Re: [Frei0r] website/docu requests
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: salsaman
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Minimalistic plugin API for video effects
Aihe: Re: [Frei0r] website/docu requests
I would suggest also if we are going to do this, we should define a
different default directory path for Windows.
Currently the default is
/usr/lib/frei0r-1/:/usr/local/lib/frei0r-1/:$HOME/frei0r-1

For windows we could maybe define the default as C:\Program Files\frei0r-1

Regards,
Salsaman.

http://lives.sourceforge.net
https://www.ohloh.net/accounts/salsaman