:: Re: [Frei0r] website/docu requests
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: salsaman
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Minimalistic plugin API for video effects
Aihe: Re: [Frei0r] website/docu requests
I would prefer: - parse on : on *nix, and parse on ; on windoze.

Because ; can be a valid part of the directory name in *nix.

Salsaman.

http://lives.sourceforge.net
https://www.ohloh.net/accounts/salsaman