:: [Frei0r] Six Frei0r plugins
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Janne Liljeblad
A: Minimalistic plugin API for video effects
Asunto: [Frei0r] Six Frei0r plugins
Hello Frei0r list,

I have created 6 new Frei0r plugins. They are ports from Gimp, jhlabs
filter set and one is from GStreamer.

Patches are attached to separate mails following this.

Like last time, I only made cmake build to work
with these. I can try to make autotools build work too, but if some
one is using that mainly to build Frei0r, maybe they can add that on
top of these.. You can also get these from
https://github.com/jliljebl/frei0r. If we have some issues with these,
I can send additional patches on top of these, that would be easiest,
I think.

Here's list of plugins:

"colorize"
Port of Gimp Colorize. Creates monotone image in desired hue.

"softglow"
Port of Gimp Softglow with some added functionality. Accentuates and
blurs highlights or shadows, depending on blend type.

"rgbnoise"
Port of Gimp Rgb Noise. Adds noise to image. Too slow for real time
playback, we're creating random number 3 times for every pixel. This
might be be fixed to run faster later.

"colorhalftone"
Port of jhlabs filter. Creates a pattern that looks like enlarged
color haltone print. Very nice looking on some images. Very slow. This
probably can not made to run real time playback will stutter.

"sigmoidaltransfer"
Desaturates image and creates a particular look that could be called
"Stamp","Newspaper" or "Old TV".

"colortap"
Port from GStreamer. Applies ready made curves lookuptables to create
multiple selectable looks. This is useful for users who are unable to
create different looks using curves (which Flowblade doesn't even have
yet).

Properties should be named well enough to give a good idea what they
do. See method     f0r_get_param_info(...)   to get param names.

Janne