:: Re: [Bricolabs] ISEA ?
Top Pagina
Auteur: venzha christ
Aan: Bricolabs
Onderwerp: Re: [Bricolabs] ISEA ?
hai..
Totally agree brother !! :-)
really thanks for all advise and opinion ... also from Jaro, Patrice, Stephen, n others thru direct email to me :-)

ok,
for me, :

0. All Events/Festivals/Symposiums "always" have a good aim/direction (in positive way...)

1. ISEA community need 'place' to express , or site or whatever to put/give n collect opinion n criticize...

2. 3 board member (who will or always decide everything) is just not enough... or even 1?

3. "IF" we (all) had each experience n opinion etc... like i heard from so many ISEA people/participants/audiences here for instance, then : what we should do? or : where s the destination? : no future? : "OR" we all ready to have other platform? : "OR" just let it go? : or just follow? ............. beside of we (each of us) all here are independent of course :-)

4. "IF" i get it, i will make ASIK-ISEA :-) ,
im promise ...

5. its impossible for HONF to handling and organize this big event alone for sure, n all plan/list/structure/partners i gave to the board already, =the same material with= what i was present on ISEA general meeting /20th sept

6. i really curious with (what will happen) 2014 Dubai...
but anyway, ISEA Albuquerque is great ! ... (in my opinion), even with school buses n no passengers :-)

7. i also didnt want to put HONF into that 'risk'
for sure HONF need "many expert" as a collaborator/partners to organize ISEA in Yogyakarta -

8. let see what they will decide...

all hugs n love from Roswell :-)
http://www.alienresistance.org/roswellufocrashsitephotos.htm
(i just back from there to find some extraterrestrial signal...)

........waiting for the last nail on the coffin.............
 but my dream tonite will be : to make a unique event in ISEA history..... Bravo Brother Tapio....

venzha christ
HONF FOUNDATION
http://natural-fiber.com/
http://vufoc.net/