:: Re: [Bricolabs] ISEA ?
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Patrice Riemens
À: Bricolabs
Sujet: Re: [Bricolabs] ISEA ?
Ok, now read, and well, yes, I can only agree, esp about not putting HoNF
at risk. Dubai ISEA reads, mutatis mutandis, as the World Summit on the
Information Society in Tunis redux. I guess the same arguments pro and
contra were traded back and forth, while it should have been immediately
obvious that it was a total non-goer. Anyway, I dislike conferences.