:: Re: [Bricolabs] ISEA?
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jaromil
A: Bricolabs
Asunto: Re: [Bricolabs] ISEA?
On Tue, 18 Sep 2012, John Hopkins wrote:
> Is this with Jane Crayton, then? one of my former students -- oh
> maybe you met her at TM two years ago... I think she's doing some
> performance stuff @ z-node...

ACK, I'll ask, so far just met quickly Aviva, Angelika and Jill.

tomorrow we have a panel together, participating to a discussion that
Eugenio has worked on for quite some time now.

later on friday I'll participate to the keynote panel, wish me luck

> Enjoy Babylon & the belly of the beast... in election times...

ZOMG is full of election talk!!!

only good thing at least I've seen a lot of Obama around.
well, it feels better than usual.

IRIE