:: Re: [Bricolabs] Hacking/Hacktivism?…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Jaromil
À: Bricolabs
Sujet: Re: [Bricolabs] Hacking/Hacktivism? advice for disturbing the Beast's Belly ...

hay

small corrections and waves from ABQ

On Tue, 18 Sep 2012, John Hopkins wrote:

> >at last for those navigating the commercial-info-space, I've recently
> >setup a Brico-gateway to Twitter http://twitter.com/Bricolabs.net maybe
> >useful for some hipsters to hook up with us (in case we want hipsters)
>
> hmm, tried that link, but no go...

sry was wrong it is http://twitter.com/bricolabs

not yet spammed around.

anyone coming up with a better squared icon for the account (right now
is the old webpage header) plus suggestions on rss feeds to include on
top of the planet http://planet.bricolabs.net/ - very welcome to
suggest. the twitter is basically pulling out everything from the planet
so those of us that are already blogging don't need to do anything more

also if you don't have a blog with RSS I can simply share the account
details so people can twit directly as bricolabs, just shout.

ciao