:: Re: [Bricolabs] Bricolabs site upda…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Felipe Fonseca
À: brico
Sujet: Re: [Bricolabs] Bricolabs site update
Ei Jaromano

I see your point - having run metareciclagem's website from a PII-233
with 64Mb of RAM under my desk for a year or so, and having had to
double its RAM (to 128) to run our first drupal installation. But the
thing is, I am currently running a dozen drupal websites in a vserver,
and perform regular updates in all of them. Adding another one wouldn't
be much of a problem. And we could try to integrate it with other
brico-related websites via RSS and the like (as the plone site already
did, but perhaps showing things in a different fashion). Also, one of
the main advantages to it is that one doesn't need to have access to the
server in order to contribute to it. The drupal website could also
export content in simpler formats - that could then be synced with
whatever we wanted to. But anyway, that's just a suggestion - it's up to
everyone to find a way to decide.

efe