:: [Bricolabs] Bricolabs site update
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Ian
À: Bricolabs startup mailinglist
Sujet: [Bricolabs] Bricolabs site update
Hi

I have finished archiving the site on http://archive.bricolabs.net/

There are direct links to both Directions (our collection of
statements from the participants in the network) and Protocols
(proposals for the development of the bricolabs network from James
Wallbank and others). The rest of the content is in the Bricolabs
collection on http://archive.bricolabs.net/collections/show/1

I will keep the old http://bricolabs.net/ running for a week or so
just in case I missed archiving something. After this I will implement
a holding page which should be OK until the new bricolabs.net is
deployed.

Software recommendations or even better cool ideas for bricolabs.net
would be awesome. Mail me on or off list

Regards

--
http://ianlawrence.info