:: Re: [Bricolabs] request for an atte…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Ian Lawrence
À: Bricolabs
CC: Claudia M. Wanderley, Tel Amiel
Sujet: Re: [Bricolabs] request for an attempt to map and archive Sufi Pakistan,
Hi

> Vince, the architecture of your project sounds r e a l l y interesting
> because it can solve problems related to on-line off-line modes to upload
> info, it can be super useful, I imagine using that in some places in
> Colombia for instance.

A suggestion would be to contribute the meta data/keywords work we
would do to the git-annex repository either as patches or pull
requests. I mean git-annex itself is really a metadata tracker (look
how it stores an image
https://github.com/Bricolabs/BricoSinker/blob/master/vern/image/festa.jpg)
so it makes sense to try to include our work upstream as much as
possible IMO

Regards