:: Re: [Bricolabs] request for an atte…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Andres Burbano
Aan: Bricolabs
Onderwerp: Re: [Bricolabs] request for an attempt to map and archive Sufi Pakistan,
Hi Bricos and Vince

> Is there other good practice to manage, store and share metadatas?

There are some interesting tools available, I understand metadata research
and development comes from biology -because of the need to store and
describe info and create trees of relations, and so on-

Some useful info:
http://www.dcc.ac.uk/resources/curation-reference-manual/completed-chapters/archival-metadata

Some tools I think you can explore for your project are:
http://wotug.ukc.ac.uk/parallel/nhse/RIB/help/help.html#data_model
http://fedora-commons.org/ (this fedora is not that fedora)

And some more about meta data and open source:
http://ibiblio.org/osrt/omf/

will post more info in a while

Andres Burbano
PhD Candidate Media Arts and Technology | University of California Santa
Barbara