:: [Bricolabs] ram pump archive
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: M3shrom
À: brico
Anciens-sujets: Re: [Bricolabs] about the London Olympics
Sujet: [Bricolabs] ram pump archive
I did a short video of one of the oldest ram pumps in the business!
it's at los molinos near almeria.

http://www.sunseed.org.uk/theme/at/

I'm trying to help out the sunseed project by doing some web stuff for
them, so please to help me to network their website a bit more if you
have a blog or website, it would be great to get a link or a mention.

I'd also be really interested in ideas for collaboration on creating
resources. these guys have been at it for 25 years! but they haven't yet
made the jump to the net. I'll be visiting again in October to do more
video / web things with them. please do hit me up with any ideas.

Also do check out their 'potential' projects page as you may have
interesting ideas to suggest or may even find out some thing new.
http://www.sunseed.org.uk/projectpacks/

and more videos here
http://vimeo.com/user10558868

nice one