:: [Bricolabs] texts: IOT et al...
Top Pagina
Auteur: jhopkins
Aan: bricolabs
Onderwerp: [Bricolabs] texts: IOT et al...
Say bricos -- I want to put a call out for texts that any of you might
consider indispensable for a course falling under the title "Meaning of
Information Technology" -- I was asked to teach this, and although there
is a general framework/syllabus from previous teachers, I figured I
would query this august grouping of folks first to see what they might
suggest. I've started a Zotero sub-library
https://www.zotero.org/jhopkins/items/collectionKey/2IJFXETW (just now
uploading the bulk of what I have already)... The general attributes
about the course can be found at http://tam.colorado.edu/teaching.php --
I will NOT be making powerpoints, but instead will be facilitating
knowledge-building in a variety of non-standard ways (& dealing with 40
students!). Any input is welcome! (Rob -- what's the crucial IOT text
(or two)?)

cheers,
John