:: Re: [Bricolabs] storing electricity…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Atteqa Malik
A: Bricolabs
Assumpte: Re: [Bricolabs] storing electricity in air compressors???
Here in Karachi, my husband is experimenting with ways to make an HHO
generator that converts water to hydrogen and oxygen. Release the oxygen to
the atmostphere and save the hydrogen in a tank to be used as fuel to run a
car or generator. Has anyone conducted any experiments on this? would love
to get some feedback

Its inspired by the videos on how to run a car on water

Right now phase 1 is to make the generator that generates hydrogen and then
connect it to the generator that was previously using diesel so that it can
start using hydrogen in the future to produce electricity

cheers for the weekend!
Atteqa