Til: Bricolabs
Emne: Re: [Bricolabs] storing electricity in air compressors???
Thanks Jean Noel! the mechanical electricty storage sounds like a pretty
crazy idea, would love to see it done... Apadoloup looks great !!! I
checked out the prgram , would love to learn all these things! If you make
some electricity with trees I want to know how! we have lots of trees full
of energy....Maybe one day we can make an event in the colombian jungle? I
have the place! Have fun!!! Vanessa